Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Write On A Kitchen Tea Card

Back on earth ...?

I rarely look at my blog lately, I was a little shocked to see that I have not posted anything since September last year ... It was a period full of events and meanings, which I have done little to lose touch with the world - through blogs and through other channels that I used them - because I keep myself focused on the more "sane" possible in the given context.

Also in September I returned from Austria and France, a very nice and ambitious tour through the Alps. I climbed the Mont Blanc yet, but I liked to try the experience, although I was not ready for it. Sometimes it's better to let yourself go with the flow:) I started to write about it, because almost every time I tried I woke in the middle of a pretty harsh criticism against Romania and that depressed me a bit. So I said I'll write when I have a more positive inspiration, you'll be able to make comparisons and not to take things as they were.

Until then, I managed to gather some thoughts about the last 8-9 months have meant for me - I do not know why, in English ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment