Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sony Tv Usb Hard Drive Copy To Pc

Started book, yet without title. A simple game experiment


"philosophy not get rid of the concrete, but to help you understand the abstract"





I look like snow with cherry blossoms, soft breeze of wind carries flowers through me and around me, and I definitely wanted to I no longer want nimic.Greul facts hit me yet, is that ocean of thoughts and memories that have been gathered and expression, making the stone that I always forget.
If you understand a point of understanding the universe across the universe, even beyond that and see what you call the universe, so much a word as any altul.E inautru peace everywhere and out my thoughts and be isolated in the vast stone of peace, because they know stone, cherry blossom, soft breeze and the peace I am.
my sword fighting than be hung prominently that honor? There is no honor and no honor to fight, than thoughts of the same stone, as cherry blossoms do not fight with stones, not even touching . We become wiser by myself, fighting someone else, a character who is-not are as-existence is not, and here's how soft breeze end a sense, a rhythmic oscillation, a spiral that bears more than everything that I considered self. Living in eternity
exclude any association, any analogy, although it also occurs somewhere synthesis, a symbol of all the memories, feelings and experiences, and the simultaneous transformation I look and smile is the light of the soul, which are those that go further.
My Truth, like all truth, that truth and cherry blossoms, no poetry, no one thought wise, bravery and courage in facing any illusions that I am accustomed to think life is that truth which now makes me to smile and tomorrow it saddened me that once I brought suffering, and then enlighten me, it's truth behind everything that is seen and not seen, it's my truth your truth which is mixed with, with a tear and a smile baby angel, is the equivalent of a second oscillation and an eternity of love.
I gave and received truth always, even when they believe in illusions, because I am the truth, the truth is life itself, and I am there, I was and always will be.

And now, among the gentle breeze of wind, and cherry blossom stones thoughts, having come before you everything that is in the hands and I give you, for you are living, I'm cherry blossoms and the illusion of truth behind them the entire landscape design, but without you all this could not be.
You've created this place for me and I redaruiesc it yourself for eternity together we build and build, I've never been alone on my way, none of us is alone, and if you still feel lonely, it's that rock of thoughts and memories that still bind us and which, as always, an offer that draws its lifeblood from the earth.
wise men of old said he has not brought peace on earth, but a double-edged sword, and I can say I saw that sword, and sometimes I use it, believing that ignorance and knowledge can not be one without the other, until I realized that the sword is actually Crimp life, and ignorance, like knowledge, are those cherry blossoms that enter and mingle. I turn
flowers in me and always around, so that fascinates me, steal my shade, sometimes light, and I want to give them to you, and like me, let them steal your shadow and light alike, and to see that behind the shadow or light, and beyond the flowers, you are.
double edged sword fell much, perhaps that will arise, and will fall again, going up and down the contradiction is everywhere, so do not worry about the sword, rather try to stay away from single-edged swords, hitting relentlessly in one direction, instead nelasind openings that will help vedeti.Pusi the fait accompli, what will you do? Faced with unfulfilled fact, what will you do? But the fact you have fulfilled or unfulfilled, and act together you, expressed in a double-edged sword that actually only stayed high, has not fallen and will fall vreodata.Si not say strongly that that sword has fallen and will not fall, because seeing and knowing what's sword, nobody needs a sword.
I will bring peace to the sword, and if you want to see beyond the edges, watching her handle the heavy, and especially to pierce the top privitii universe, that accessed the sword represents the ultimate expression of creatiei.Eu, you are then sword, because we fought together and we've enjoyed together, somewhere beyond time, where they are born and die amintirile.In our minds and were born and died heroes and myths, I was reborn from the ashes, I loved and hated alike, have built and tore down the same dedication, we praised the man beside him and threw the mud, and all for what? For that spiral
cherry blossoms breeze, woven into eternity and beyond thoughts, which draws landscape after landscape, that wonderful swing of nature that makes us not be someone or something, how to be, inseparable part of us that building reality after reality, titled simply, life. Now
are slavitorul life and everything that is and if you go somewhere in life and life will go I'll go back, because it is the only place where I went to pick up for you all niciodata.Am How many are we to look at and marvel about them, and we pass the border one whom I had once set, the boundary between experience and truth.
Here we both experience and truth, but I forget which is one and the other one, and so we can pick up where we belong, we can now truly make the experience and expertise of the truth, and maybe, finally, we look in the eye and smile from the heart. Beyond
experience and really we are, or represent us in essentially the same Peter that there is no separation between what is and what is about to be expressed by a potential are, as all are one.
With us, me, are complementary, one that complements, one that links that can be finta girlfriend, clear skies at sunset, smile and light in on, or simply love pacea.Exprimarea may take the form or no, but beyond expression was the most profound state este.Necesitatea who simply love to create, generate, customize brought us when we love the shape, but beyond all the love is expressed ...... iubire.Un inautru ocean of love and out, the temporal shadows dissolve directly proportional to the patience, understanding and our acceptance.

I lived experience and taste of eternity, expressed on a linear axis that we call time, successive states seem ordered by a linear axis, but living, cumulative experience, is full and complete.
I have always been in my heart, and I move in eu.Am founded the highly successful events ... all energy between ups and very elevated limited with the same thirst for knowledge, to me and to redefinii rescoperii, and then delete itself home use, and create different forms again with the same elements or other elements in the great game and forever that we are.
I known worlds, worlds and neasemantoare dissimilar, aware of the same essence, which now is called love, but the easiest is simply another place energie.In missing feature energy-love in this world, the sense separtiei, realize a return here in full, in another vibration whole separate, yet, and one and another are iluzii.Numai beautiful illusions that can be lived consciously and constructively, or wandering and separation permanent singuratate.Aceasta world that the world is loneliness, and More swords and fell and rose from humans to humans singuri.In shadow of ignorance alone, more or less accepted, loneliness turns into fear, fear response to any external action, and when the circle closes and remains a sense of separation infirngerii bitter taste, actually neexistind invingatori.Am separately in our separation and polarity, building hardly balance the seemingly absurd and dramatic actions in the endless struggle of loneliness, and the game continues acum.Sunteti with me and in me, you who have dropped out of loneliness and suffering as a way evolutie.In eternal thread of our dreams, we've met on one or the other polarity, constineti being that we are actually together harmony and balance, they is actually the rules that you have created, and all camps and groups that have struck, and they separated, are two sides of love, is seeking a way to pour through cealalta.La and enemy, that part of us apparent opposition to that always shows what is missing and what needs to be done, dissolved laziness and indifference, the enemy being the most sincere expression of our own, still lost in ignorance when, in point of separation and ignoranta.In understanding of unity, the enemy is dissolved, becomes inconsistent, because we do not need rigidiatatea separate actions and deeds, to make that part of us is actually dusmanul.Si enemy is the need of balance, neutrality located behind the center of life in which the two complementarities intertwine.


I will not keep this book, but give it began, and continued to write together, the great Book of Life. Perhaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment