Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3d Apartment Where Things Happen



Because I live downtown and it's so easy, I walk almost daily with my daughter Cris bank. I really need and nature parks is a very good alternative, considering our location . Today I tried to go first on the right bank, on the bridge from the center Decebal bridge, near the new promenade. First, it struck me that was full of cars parked on the former site of the terrace, which was not liked at all, because those cars have to get there somehow and that means that so-called pedestrian and bicycle path along the bank became a full-blown road. Okay, I went and I went over it and just to confirm my thinking, I woke up suddenly with a trolley car in front. He wanted to park the bike trail, right on where I move it. Nice ... I think it's very hard to do two steps to shore up Ady Endre. More than going around the car, in addition to pollute and to enter into a pedestrian area with flair.


(new promenade that I avoided it - Photos from December 2010)



We backtrack: it is not new around here. Better go upstream towards the bridge at Dacia. At least there I do know that finding places less traveled by car, full of vegetation and more interesting than a bad bank 'held the line. "
Said and done! The weather was good, the sun warmed my face and did not want to sleep in the pram. Let's try something else, in this case! I took her in my arms, I abandoned the cart path that descends to the shore and started a walking among willows and poplars. This is a piece of the shore that I "saved" a few years of slaughter. Unfortunately, it does not matter: a little higher, on the other side, unstoppable bulldozers working now anybody. My colleagues think that it's still a win that will not cut all the trees in that area. And I think so, but what good are you anyway so intrusive works, which will totally change the place and replace the soil and grass with concrete and stone, and the bank will look at here as a channel? And all this, why?? What's phenomenal win for the city (for those who decide that this works we know that is)?


(Part of the bank which will now be "directed" and concrete)



I think we walked about half an hour on land unhindered. I went near the water, I watched the sun reflecting off it and I listened the birds begin to sing a bit of spring. And I hear a woodpecker, but I can see it. Suddenly I see a little Coot.
- Wow, Sofia, look there! I show my daughter that but it is probably too small to understand. It still looked on, but disappears under water and out Coot else. A watch with a second look and see which one accompanies the other side.
Then we continue walking under willow trees whose branches little young to get close to the ground. I show buds and discover the future of Sofia where they come from those green strips. Stare at the grass on which we walk. But most fascinating to touch the bark of a tree. Only touch it has the courage and I marvel at all the meanings of such a gesture to a child sees something for the first time in his life, starting to understand ... We

a small break and we sit on a bench, where Sofia begins to "verify" with the fingers of wood that is done.
- It's all wood, yes, but now he's dead, I call it an explanation. Then see how watching two Pitigoi happy on the one mounted wooden footbridges for fishermen. Too bad I
camera to me this time. But can find some pictures taken on another occasion. It's a place so beautiful! Too bad that it was still rough tracks to see machines that have worked here to install some drain pipes and left mess behind them and no trace of grass ... God, I wonder what's wrong with these people who have not learned at home (Or school) that when you go somewhere, leave that place as you found when you go from there. If any of today's adults do not think so, what to expect from young men who grow now?



( files on moldovabirds.blogspot.com)

Although Sofia is fascinated by everything that surrounds it and looks good to the living world around you, get ready for departure. I'm glad I got the idea to get off the sidewalk - it's as if we had entered another universe. Interesting how, living in the city - and even in one so small as Oradea - we remove as much of nature. I think in our culture post-December emancipated, urbanization is the construction of sophisticated spaces, anthropogenic, that remove any sense of the earth, naturally, in short, where "to see the human hand", you feel like you're "in town". Oradea probably some who read my story I will recommend me to move "the country", that there be a place of nature, not in the city. Probably. And then I realize what is the difference between plastic duck bath my little girl home and lisitele I just saw Cris, two steps away from home and how much he learned in this half hour we spent on the bank (yet) Cris natural. I realize that there are many simple things around us do not cherish them, but we can provide experiences, lessons and feelings far more valuable than many man-made things complicated. Of course, that if we want to understand better the world of which we link. The strongest or weakest link? Hmm, I do not know, but that's another discussion ... anyway


** Also this issue, in my searches on the internet I found a useful material, developed by teachers and students in Oradea, which shows Repede. I think it's a laudable initiative!
http://www.scritube.com/geografie/ecologie/Descrierea-Crisului-Repede-cu-11566.php we

0 comments:

Post a Comment