Monday, November 22, 2010

Golf Bag Motorcycling

life lesson that we are part of Sunday on the fields of Suncuius mioritical ...

I tried yesterday, being Sunday and Tom is free to go out "family" somewhere the mountains where we walk (but not too much as Sofia is still small) and eventually Marius can climb a bit.

We decided to go to Suncuius that had not been for a long time and we like to climb to the lookout across the street from Ungurului cave, where we take the back, above the railway tunnel, for Blanaca, descending Cris etc. Said and done: we all got in the car (ie you and me, baby, and Skip, our malamute dog who just turned one year). Entering the big bend of the road to see it's Cris-sun does not beat about the shadow still there, and when we reached the hut Zenovia I noticed a small flock of sheep on the hill in front of the cabin. I sighed at the thought that Skip will not be free and already we were about to tell him Marius to go back already had two reasons to Pelc there. It turned out immediately that it ought to do.

I stopped, Marius descended with Skip (linked) to see how it's going to wet rocks where he wanted to do some bouldering. Sofia had just woke up and sat her quiet shell, so I went down to see how little the car is cold. Suddenly I see him running toward the cabin Skip, then taking it to rush up the hill, after the sheep. Marius after him, calling him. I started crying myself to him, but I think we covered the water noise desperate voices. Three sheep were taken to the edge of a cliff and then I thought my heart stops, that could very well fall. Which grace of God, did not happen, dear instead of a sheep dog drove right into the Cris, passing in our midst insensitive to any cries ... Shepherd was already angry at the peak and run to the beat Marius high swearing. Another man (I found out that all local) who had come to a barbecue with his wife, as I suppose, and with another couple and he was heading to Marius with an ax in his hand. Marius already went to Cris him out on Skip and sheep, was in water up to knee, along with clothes and boots. Luckily

Sophia was still quiet, so I thought to occur, maybe I might be able to calm down a little spirits. The image of two men headed towards the thought of beating Marius, I suppose, and just driving me crazy that I did not want, to escape the scandal. I started talking to her (or rather to shout, otherwise did not work) and to assure them that if sheep died, and that we will pay you out a water Marius etc. A young popular tourist came to ask me not to punish him dog that just playing in a third villager began to give us lessons on how a dog attack and how that could kill sheep to eat . Needless to explain them as a puppy, that his best friends are cats that bite only neighbors and food etc.. etc.. I let it go and tried to explain to Shepherd as a tourist place so where it is known that many people coming all the time and it is circulated, you should not blame the sheep, I assured come as much time there as I have never had such problems, although Marius always brings his dog. He backed up and loud that place is pasture, as he always grazed there. In vain I explained that when the tourists should be warned, there will be a panel or something. I only managed to further underpin it, so I woke up as I get threatened with a bat in the head. What left me absolutely speechless, especially after I had seen before. Meanwhile

sheep was outside, and Skip as Marius, already punished him ... I removed it and Sofia, who meanwhile had begun to shake her, so one of the women was grilled about me that I, with a young child, I do not have a responsibility as a shepherd for the sheep and that from this lives, and we let the dog free there. Oh, big mistake I did indeed, but from there to being threatened to get a bat on the head or we will cut other parts of the body with an ax, it's a long way ... It appears that not for the people of Suncuius, which among others have managed to destroy everything that was of touristic interest in the cave which is how the Hungarians and welcomes its visitors. Besides all the amenities outside the cave and they have been placed on the tray (another mistake), do not even have managed to maintain a minimum level of functioning. Everything in the cave was destroyed and the cottage is now closed and the cave can be visited only in times when the user is there. In fact, do not even know if there is any guide - the last one left in the U.S. this year and no one local was not interested in taking charge. Let me ask the Why? I do not know if it makes sense ... I should have thought it was a few years ago when my colleague said that the Suncuius not have someone to do projects and community development, and I, being naive, insist that it can be. Well, look what I missed to convince me: a threat to beat up and a scandal that lived yesterday ... Then I realized that in fact these things can happen anywhere. Brothers, live Romania, a country of all possibilities, with its undulations mioritical that no dog has no right to walk in freedom - but shepherds can not count as attacking tourists (as had happened several years ago Padis). Viva Şuncuiuş weekend paradise of pollution Oradea `s population fleeing the city to reach the welcoming arms of some locals who forgot to be men, not to mention civilized ... I learned something myself on this occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment