Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yonex Badminton Rackets In Chennai Price



Today was a day of tourism in Bucharest. Tourism in the second, because usually go alone. But this time I had company on my friend, Lavinia. We decided to visit the National Museum of Art ( http://www.mnar.arts.ro/ ), but the lady at the ticket counter informed us how long we need to see all sections museum and then I decided to remain at the European art, for starters. Besides, in itself, the building is wonderful as the Museum of Art and Architecture Presentation - former royal palace and royal - and very well maintained, European art gallery has amazed us in a very pleasant way. I went pretty easy among the portraits of plump Italian Renaissance painters imagined, of which only Tintoretto and Vasari can not say that I was impressed. We left behind paintings and straight lines of the Germans and Austrians, and English when I got to have huge wooden 'in front of El Greco's painting, which shows the "Adoration of the shepherds." Extraordinary work, vraiment! Light, strength, feeling better all the colors and lines drawn, somewhat unbelievable ... And the next portion of ecstasy I got it when I come alive I can admire several paintings by Rubens and Rembrandt. "Combating Nemeea lion Hercules" and "Haman before Esther" amazed me the most. Paintings which are read, they see the albums but when you get in their face and run out of breath, that's a fact that we have tested several times. Sometimes you do not know what we lose when we were happy to see these works of art or reproductions of pictures ...
Afterwards, of course, the French, where I admired most on Pissarro, Sisley and Monet, as we revolved less around the three sculptures by Rodin (most probably not the original one, but beautiful anyway ), one of which was "The Kiss." Again, magnificent! When I descended the marble staircase to the huge entrance hall of the Museum, I could pull it back Lavinia, to watch those little paintings impressive, just-just why remains something of beauty in me, my soul, in the eyes who saw my too bad lately ...

heartily recommend you visit the museum - and I'll come back with impressions of the Romanian art gallery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment