Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Calulate The Numer Of Combinations In A Lock

beauty of nature I love nature ...




















is spring again. Spring
he wrote all over a colorful carpet. Fields and hills are green, and prepare to give orchards in bloom. In forests, tree moss is soft as a feather pillow, and only trees that have rejected concern proud mantle of snow by the sun. I enjoy
me all these wonders of nature, I wondered why it is not always spring? Where nature is full of life and beat everyone and everything in beauty. Is this beauty is fleeting? But why would you? Nature has a beauty transient, has only clothes they wear and with which the total change. And so here I come to the conclusion that all seasons are beautiful, but it seems spring has a special place in my heart.
I believe that nothing is more beautiful than a spring landscape, in which all the items are in perfect harmony and connectivity, such rules taken from the molds.
The natural beauty, our soul butterflies fly to the stars smiling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment